OUR SHARED OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Verified updates of plugins and themes.
- Incremental backups of the WordPress installation.
- Optimization of WordPress performances.
- Securing the WordPress environment.
- Management of technical infrastructure.
- Technical support regarding the server infrastructure, JungleWP service availability.
- Technical Audit.
Outside the scope of interventions:
JungleWP does not intervene except agreement and validation by the customer. Intervention will come as soon as the service is paid.
- Support applications such as your sales funnels (ClickFunnels, Learnybox, Pushcrew, UPviral, etc ...)
- Traffic monitoring / management
- Load testing / Load mitigation (unless agreed on)
- Additions / content creation.
- Strategic choices of WordPress solutions.
- Specific developments.
- Installing plugins and themes.
- SEO monitoring.
- SEO service.
- support of plugins and installed themes.
- Managing your website's backups
- Replacing your webmaster
- Code intervention or custom development
- Auditing, and managing your codebase, custom plugins or themes
- Support and maintenance of non-WordPress sites.
- Support on non-standard WordPress solutions integrated by the client or his technical referents.
- Migrating your emails from an other provider.
- Creating backups of your emails.
- Replacing your organization IT team.
- Managing your personal or organization sensitive data such as emails per example.
- Setting your email account on your organization or personal email clients.
- Any extra expertise of your WordPress website that is outside the scope of our services such as (plugins, and themes or application debugging, tailored Security, team and workflow Management etc...) .